MAMA JE ENA SAMA / 60 min / 2013
Miha Čelar / Astral film / 2013 / 60 min
SODNI STOLP / petek / 29.8. 2014 / 21:30
Mama je ena sama je
was born in 1970 in Ljubljana (SLO). He has been working as a screenwriter and TV and film director since 1991. His total filmography includes authoring of 7 sitcoms, short film and full-length feature film, 11 television short and f.l. documentaries of which two has been international distributed, several TV Shows, ect.
1. THE SCHOOL – Slovene school for Himalayan mountain guides in Nepal.
2. THE TIME CUSTODIAN – the story of Slovene inventor of special protection method for preservation of Egyptian tombs.
3. NORDUNG – The story of a Slovenian space flight theoretician which lived in 1929.
2. FILM JURNEY OF BOŽIDAR JAKAC – Documentary, made from restored old 8 and 9 mm short films from beginning of 19-th century (1908)
4. Documentary series about violence among school children – FIND COURAGE AND TELL
5. WHO’S AFRAID OF DR. RUGELJ – Documentary of a controversial Slovene psychiatrist.
6. HITLER’S BIBLE The documentary that revels a little-known plans of the Nazis to establish a neo-pagan cult temple in Bled (SLO) during the WW II.
7. Creative documentary portrait A BEAUTIFUL MIND – A documentary of a Slovenian bodiless psychiatrist Dr. Jože Felc (With MEDIA EACEA/25/2011 support)
Scenarist MIHA ČELAR
Režiser in producent MIHA ČELAR
Izvršni producent in glavni organizator SAŠO KOLARIČ
Producentka za Slovenski filmski center LIDIJA ZAJC
Producent za radiotelevizijo Slovenija JAKA HEMLER
Izvršni producent za radiotelevizijo Slovenija JANI KOVAČIČ
Producentka za Balkan Documentary Center MARTICHKA BOZHILOVA
Screept doktorja: HANKA KASTELYCOVA, VOJKO ANZELJC
Direktorja fotografije ROŽLE BREGAR in UROŠ HOČEVAR
Animator lutke Slavoja Zajčka BRANKO VIŽINTIN
Sinhronizacija lutke Slavoja Zajčka JONAS ŽNIDARŠIČ
Animator Mat-kurje MAX ČELAR
Sinhronizacija lutk SAŠO KOLARIČ, MIHA STABEJ, SANJA MARĐETKO, ANJA TOMAŽIN
Stop-motion animatorja GREGOR KOCJANČIČ, MIHA ČELAR
Oblikovalci lutk BARBARA STUPICA, SANJA AJDIŠEK, BARBARA BULATOVIĆ, EMPERA3ZZ, MIHA ČELAR, SELMA HASANAGIĆ
Tatjana in Motherland is a partly animated documentary essay about Slovenia and its men. It is a “documentary-tale” of how Slovenian society has been disintegrating in an invisible way.
The story will unveil a Slovenian Oedipus archetype of the possessive martyr mother type and her relationship with her son, in which she through emotional manipulation, by constantly creating feelings of guilt, burdens her son to such a degree, that he remains dependant on her for the rest of his life. In order to put this relationship to its best use, all Slovenian governing structures have elevated mother figure on the level of a saint and have assigned to it the cultish role. The result of the Slovenian maternal cult is a typical Slovene male, who is pathologically obsessed with his mother. Due to an absent father he is not morally introduced into society, whereas the mother continually rewards his childish behaviour. He is stuck in his development, filled with envy and jealousies. On average, he enters society only after 32, highly educated but with a low self-esteem and an insatiable need for admiration. He usually becomes an alcohol-addicted compulsive-creative artist or a narcissistic businessman, who treats people like figures, a politician who can only lead according to the principle of Divide and Conquer or even a sociopath murderer. Slovenia is one of the smallest European countries with a population of 2 million. It has a most unusual geographical shape, reminiscent of a protective mother-hen guarding her eggs.